Wednesday, May 13, 2009

This and That This Morning

The Jungle on My Table
My poor tomatoes. They were planted (unwisely I might add) in mid February and now have taken over my dining room table. I've replanted them several times in makeshift newspaper planters, but they are more than ready to get outdoors. I am experimenting with a cold frame of sorts (more on that later). Two unlucky (or hopefully lucky) tomatoes will meet their experimental fate there today.

April Showers, May... Fires?
Another cold day... I suppose I have to indulge in three favorite wintertime staples - fire and coffee and newspaper...


The BEST coffee - isn't it wonderful, Flathead friends?



Hmmm... sweet Montana Nothing...






4 comments:

  1. oh yeah, the best coffee ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just remember: "you kill the jo, you make some mo'!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried their Golden Age Sumatran? I think we go thru a pound every 3 days...can you say "addiction?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to try that! Any coffee they have is worth it!

    ReplyDelete